Senior Unreal 3D Artist
Full time - Berlin, Germany
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled realtime 3D Artist, specialized in Unreal, to help create high quality assets for our VR and Metaverse titles. The ideal candidate will have strong sculpting/modelling skills, proficiency with physically based shading systems, and a team-oriented collaborative approach to art production.
You will be in charge of developing Styleframes and Storyboards. modelling, texturing and rigging of various 3D Assets.
- 5 to 7 years of game industry experience, with at least one shipped title.
- Advanced modeling/sculpting skills using Cinema4D.
- Good drawing skills.
- Ability to work in German language.
- Proficiency with Physically Based Shading including material painting in Substance Painter.
- In-depth knowledge of lighting, value, composition, color and attention to detail in environmental design.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within memory and performance constraints while maintaining high visual quality
Nice to Have
- Art skills are preferred: fine arts skills, including drawing and painting; traditional sculpting; strong figure drawing skills that demonstrate a deep understanding of human anatomy and proportion, photography.
- Receptive to direction and performs well within a team environment.
Please send your portfolio, CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.