All Job Openings
Senior Unreal Developer
Full time or Freelance - Remote or Hamburg/Berlin
You'll be responsible for the development of breathtaking immersive experiences. Collaborating with a very skilled and passionate team of designers, developers, and producers. You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects including VR, Metaverse Experiences, and spatial installations. You will develop our propriat Pixelstreaming Plattform called Soil further and implement into a wide range of immersive Experiences.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Expert in Unreal Game Development.
- Deep understanding of the Unreal Game Engine.
- Ability to identify and help resolve usability issues.
- Sense of aesthetic and motion.
- We embrace remote work, but meet in Berlin or Hamburg regularly.
Nice to Have
- Experience in leading a team of other developers.
- Creative background.
- Fluent in German would be practical.
Please send your portfolio, CV and salary expectation to email@example.com.